- COVID-19 INFORMATION
Questions related to COVID-19, should be directed to the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center at 1-866-779-6121 or by emailing COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Deerfield Beach residents concerned they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should call 954-412-7300 BEFORE traveling to any health care facility.
As we all adapt to the recommendations and restrictions, we encourage customers to take advantage of our online services, email and phone resources. Visit http://dfb.city/1291/Pay-Online to pay online.
To receive up-to-date information, click this link and subscribe to the "News Flash."
For additional updates and content, follow us on social media:
Make sure you are signed up the City’s crisis alert system, AlertDFB. Do that now at dfb.city/alertDFB.
COVID-19 Links & Additional Resources
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC Symptoms
- CDC Situation Summary
- WHO COVID-19 Outbreak
- LATEST INFO ON FLORIDA CASES OF CORONAVIRUS
- Pets and COVID-19
PDF Info Packet
- CDC’s Coronavirus website
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) hotline
- Florida Department of Health hotline
1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Website
- Florida Health COVID-19 Website
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for Employees